Monday, June 27, 2011

Heading North

Hey, it's James making an introductory post for the fundraiser. I got picked to race Tour de L'Abitibi in Quebec. Six 17-18 age riders were chosen from my regional development camp. The other riders include: TJ Eisenhart, Christopher Putt, Erik Volotzky, and local boys Danny Eaton and Owen Graves. Just getting the invite was a dream come true. I thought that I could possibly make the selection in 2012, but I never expected this much.

They say Abitibi is the Tour de France of junior cycling. I've heard so many stories from older riders. John Zaccone, Alex Keomany, Stephen Christy, and Jordan Stohl were my teammates back in Michigan. They went to Abitibi, and I idolized them so much for that. For whatever reason God intended, I received this unbelievable opportunity.

There's your introduction. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment